Patriot Hills - Lessons
Lessons are available at Patriot Hills Golf Club.
Carl Lohren, Master P.G.A. Professional, is one of the top 100 instructors in the country. Carl's teaching background includes:
- Master P.G.A. Professional
- Golf Digest: Top 25 Best Teachers of Century
- Golf Magazine: Consistently ranked Top 100 Best Golf Instructors in USA.
- Taught over 40,000 lessons in 41 years.
- Metropolitan Section P.G.A. Teacher of the Year
Author of 2 instructional books:
"One Move to Better Golf" written for Golf Digest and excerpted in 60 pages of their magazine. Endorsed by Deane Beman. Sold over 400,000 copies. Also printed in Japan.
"Getting Set For Golf" by Viking Press. Endorsed by Lee Trevino, Gary Player, Chi Chi Rodriguez, Fred Funk, Jim Albus, and Larry Laoretti.
- Two videos endorsed by Karsten Solheim, founder of Ping Golf Co.
- Appearances on Golf Channel
- Winner of the Horton Smith Award
- P.G.A. workshops and seminars around the country and world.
- Metropolitan P.G.A. Hall of Fame
- Glen Cove Hall of Fame
- Played on both Regular P.G.A. and Senior P.G.A. Tours
- Played in nine U.S. Opens
- Won the New York State P.G.A. Championship
- Won the Long Island P.G.A. Championship
- Won the National Sr. Open Championship
For lessons in Tennessee call: 865-604-6844 or 865-397-3512
For lessons in Florida call: 561-622-1017
Tammy Lohren, P.G.A. Professional, has been teaching for over 15 years now. Tammy's teaching background includes:
- Taught 2 years of college golf at Long Island University
- Taught Chase Manhattan Corporate Women's Golf School
- Taught Carl Lohren's Golf School at BallenIsles CC
- Taught LPGA Crayola Junior Clinics: JAL Big Apple Classic, NY
- Taught Inner-City Junior Golf Clinics: Mosholu G.C., NY
- 2009 Inducted into Longwood University Hall of Fame
- 2008 Recipient of Reid Harris Award for promoting Jr. Golf in East Tennessee
- Won Connecticut Women's Open
- Won Metropolitan Women's Stroke Play Championship
- Runner-Up in Women's National P.G.A. Championship
For Lessons call: 865-898-1836